Monday, April 26, 2010

Hysterical!

Pamela's aunt gave Charlie a toy for Easter. It is a little plastic bunny holding a basket, and when you squeeze the bunny's ears, it shoots a little white ball up in the air that you're supposed to catch in the basket. For some reason, we haven't played with it much (mostly b/c it was hidden behind our display of Charlie's birthday and Easter cards) but once I finally cleaned up, I found it and thought it might be a good distraction for Charlie (George is out with friends tonight, so it was just me, and I was running out of tricks). I think I found the right distraction! He laughed so hard his entire head turned red. Check out the video - it's not great considering I had to set the camera on the table to get the video, but the audio is the important part anyway. I hope it makes you smile!


2 comments:

mikederijke said...

ah, those are the best, just pure hysterical laughter. I'll never forget the first time B did that when i was spinning a toy coin on a table and then slap it down, so funny.

Our Family said...

Your title says it all. This was the perfect break from work and has me wanting more! Thank you for sharing.