Monday, March 29, 2010

I have a new computer!

So I'm celebrating by posting more than usual. I'm sure I'll slack off again soon, but it's great to have a working mouse and a keyboard with all the required keys!

We had a return of some cool weather over the weekend, so I took the opportunity to dress Charlie in his sporty vest and my favorite striped sweater one more time. He is growing so fast it feels like he wears things once and then he's done.


Charlie was pretty excited by my laptop too, because it came in this great box! We teased him all weekend about his "briefcase" - he wouldn't put it down, even though it's more than half his size.

Charlie's going through a "caped crusader" phase, where he likes to wear hooded things just on is hea'd, not on his arms. It's such a funny look, I can't resist snapping some photos.

It's especially attractive when one leg of his pants is hiked up. This is a look only a parent could love:


2 comments:

Claire Bettag said...

Great pix! And, btw, I think he'll enjoy that "kitchen" as much as Jasper. Now he's six and still loves (real) cooking! You have a chef in the making--not to mention an IT guy!

Claire

Anonymous said...

Thanks Claire! I'm hoping he'll take over at least 50% of the cooking once he's old enough! It would be so nice to come home to a cooked meal now and then. If he can fix dinner AND my computer, we won't make him pay rent! ;)