Thursday, August 13, 2009

We made it.

We had a great time on Cape Cod! Once we finally got out of town, we were so glad to have a few days with family, enjoying the beach and the pool with Charlie! Here's another photo post by Charlie:

Here I am with my Auntie. It was great to meet her - she's provided me with a wardrobe worth of clothes as well as lots of battery operated animals that sing and dance and keep me entertained, and it was great to be able to thank her in person! Oh, and she's a good snuggler, as you can see:


I also got to spend lots of time with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Abbey, who I hadn't seen in a very long time!


Here we are at mom's surprise birthday celebration. She was really surprised! I loved her balloons.


It was great to see Aunt Benita again too! She drove a long way to spend the day with me. She also let me play with her awesome musical phone - I was entranced.
I also got to see my Aunt Devdra, Jake and Pat, and Joe, Niki and Jenelle. It was great to catch up with old friends and make new ones!

The baby pool at the Red Jacket was fabulous - it had water fountains!



And it was shallow, so we could just sit and enjoy the day. Mom doesn't love sitting in the baby pool, but she put up with it because it made me happy.

I also had a great time in the big pool with my mom and dad and cousins. I am a water baby!




I didn't love floating, though. I felt pretty stiff!




We also spent some time on the beach and in the ocean. Daddy worked so hard to get the umbrellas set up so I would have some good shade - and then after getting sand blown on me a few times and trying out the waves, I decided I wanted to go back to the pool!






I liked the ocean as long as daddy was holding me!


Everyone loved how wide I open my mouth when I eat!


I got to play with Jenelle, who was so sweet and spent lots of time reading to me and making cup towers for me to knock down. She's my new best bud.

Here I am smiling at all the fun I'm having on the Cape!

I had my first Cheerios, which I really liked:


I even got to try out the shower with daddy! Fun!


And finally it was time to go home. I enjoyed my plane ride, and was really good both up and back - other than giving my parents one dirty diaper to deal with mid-flight!

Thanks Auntie for such a nice visit on the Cape!

No comments: