Charlie's been putting his hands together over the last few days, but we realized tonight that he has been practicing his clap! George and I were sitting on the floor with him and clapping in a rhythm (Charlie thinks it's funny) and all of a sudden, he raised his hands and clapped a few times too. I know it seems simple, but I'm sure those of you who are parents understand how amazing it is to watch your child recognize and comprehend actions, not to mention join in!
Charlie has decided that not only does he love to swim, but he also loves the hose. I was watering the plants tonight and he couldn't stay out of the stream of water. At first, he just put his hands in the stream, but suddenly he was wiggling in my arms and trying to drink from the hose, and drenching us both in the process!
I took Charlie to the doctor today to get a couple of shots he wasn't able to get at his last appointment, and he's gained another pound! In just over a week! I think he's making up for lost time. I poached him some chicken breast on Sunday so I could try him on non-baby food meat again, and for dinner that night, he devoured a bunch of diced chicken breast, some cooked carrots, and a whole cup of yo-baby yogurt - and cried when the yogurt was finished. Clearly he takes after his mommy...
1 comment:
YoBaby is total crack. Love it.
Post a Comment