We're pretty much stuck in the house each day, since his immune system is fragile and he can't spend time around other kids or in malls, grocery stores, etc unless it is an absolute necessity (e.g., doctor's appt). Today, we had to go to the eye doctor, so we got to get out for the first time, just the two of us. It went okay - I managed to get there in plenty of time, and had everything I needed with me, but I hated sitting in the waiting room with a bunch of other kids. I think I'm going to be germ-phobic for a while! Charlie didn't enjoy the eye exam (he never does!) but he was a trooper as usual.
Here are a couple of photos of him in the new glider - thanks Nana! We love it. And Charlie getting some QT with dad.
2 comments:
Wow! To look at those pictures, you'd never guess that he was born 3 months ago -- he looks just like a regular newborn there!! What a sweetheart to be sleeping better for you, too. Give him a big fat smooch for me, will you? With much love from Aunt Liz...
I have never been more thrilled for someone I have never met. My husband works with George at NewsHour. I have been reading your blog and am so excited that Charlie is home. I hope someday he and our five month old son can meet. I wish you and your family all the best. With Love from the Dee's, Jodi, Chris, Riley and Ronan
Post a Comment