Here Charlie is, relaxing and "watching the tube" with his feet crossed. Too cute!
We had a better night last night - he was pretty wide awake and loud for his midnight feeding, but the 3 a.m. one was a calmer experience, thank goodness. And I was able to get a couple more hours of sleep after his 6 a.m. feed, so I feel like a semi-normal person this morning. The sleep deprivation is a killer!
Dad is in a wedding this weekend in Mercersburg, PA - I'm sorry to be missing it, but imagine that he is REALLY enjoying having a quiet hotel room to himself! Hopefully he's taking advantage of the getaway to get caught up on his sleep, since not much of that is happening around here.
I'm still enjoying playing dress-up with Charlie; in these photos, he wears a cute little Asian style outfit from Phil, a sweet dinosaur onesie and matching hat from Laura, and some cool Converse high tops (he can't wear them quite yet, but it won't be long) from Uncle John, Aunt Dev, and cousins Jake and Patrick. What a lucky boy Charlie is to have so many people to love him!
I'm still enjoying playing dress-up with Charlie; in these photos, he wears a cute little Asian style outfit from Phil, a sweet dinosaur onesie and matching hat from Laura, and some cool Converse high tops (he can't wear them quite yet, but it won't be long) from Uncle John, Aunt Dev, and cousins Jake and Patrick. What a lucky boy Charlie is to have so many people to love him!
2 comments:
Charlie is now bigger than Alice was when she was born! Amazing! He is just the cutest little guy in the whole world and I can't wait to spend time with him. Love the pics.
I think I'm in love with a guy named Charlie. What a little love! I am so happy for you and George. You have had quite a time including Charlie. I really can't wait to see you all. I'll be in touch. Lisa
Post a Comment