He is absolutely precious!!! Thanks for updating with pictures!!!
Oh my gosh, look at that boy. He's practically chubby! I'm so glad he's doing so well.
Oh he is adorable!!! And I agree with one of the other commentators, Charlie is getting some chub!!! Yea! So happy to hear and see that he's doing well!Katie McGoogan
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! We are so happy that we got to meet Charlie this past weekend, and we hope we get to see him again soon! Steph
It's so great to see more of Charlier and less of the isolette and other equipment! I hope this means he's in the home stretch of the premi game!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is absolutely precious!!! Thanks for updating with pictures!!!
Oh my gosh, look at that boy. He's practically chubby! I'm so glad he's doing so well.
Oh he is adorable!!! And I agree with one of the other commentators, Charlie is getting some chub!!! Yea! So happy to hear and see that he's doing well!
Katie McGoogan
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! We are so happy that we got to meet Charlie this past weekend, and we hope we get to see him again soon!
Steph
It's so great to see more of Charlier and less of the isolette and other equipment! I hope this means he's in the home stretch of the premi game!
Post a Comment