Sunday, June 26, 2011

Big boy bed!

Yesterday morning, George and I were discussing whether this was a good weekend to move Charlie into his big boy bed (friends kindly handed down their old toddler bed). I was ready to move him in, but George pointed out that bedtime is so easy right now, we don’t have to worry about him getting up after we put him down to sleep, etc.  So I relented, but Charlie must have been listening.  I put him down for his nap yesterday afternoon a little early, so that we could go to a birthday party in the afternoon. He was a bit restless, but was lying down (or so I thought).  I was doing stuff around the house when suddenly I heard a huge thump and then screams. Guess who had flipped himself out of his crib and landed on the floor on his face?  Luckily he wasn’t too hurt, just a bump under one eyebrow – but after he went to bed last night, we put together his toddler bed, and this morning we introduced him to it. He wasn’t sure at first, but I think he likes it now!  We’ll see how naptime goes.  

005

007 009

No comments: