He is also going through a super happy-go-lucky stage - such a treat! We spent Thanksgiving Day at George's sister Patti's house, and got to see lots of family while we were there. I was worried he might be overwhelmed or shy, but he had such a great time with his family. He was full of smiles and his and high fives - so fun to watch him enjoying time with his family.
We came home Thurs night and had good friends the Hallers arriving on Friday for the weekend. George and Mike have been friends since they were in jr. high, but they live in Connecticut so we see them very seldomly (I hadn't seen them since 2005). Their kids are 7 and 4, and again, Charlie was so excited to be with friends, and wasn't shy at all. He loved all the people willing to read to him, and had a great time watching the big kids and trying to keep up.
I love this fun, smiley, eager-to-learn stage. And with how hard his teachers are working to help him learn new words and signs, and the work Pamela, George and I are doing with him to reinforce what they're teaching him at school, I know the language is just going to keep coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment