Nana came down to visit us this past weekend, and we had a great time! We went to the American Indian Museum, the Zoo, out to lunch, to the park, played at home, read lots of stories, and generally enjoyed family time! Oh, and George and I got a belated 5th anniversary celebration on Saturday night while she took care of Charlie – what a treat!
Here are a few pictures from last week and the weekend.
Sporting the washcloth hat:
Not sure how Charlie managed to get all three reusable grocery bags around his neck by himself, but suffice it to say that we won’t be leaving any lying around the house. He can get them on, but can’t get them off!
Ham:
Story time:
Outside the American Indian museum, pushing his stroller around:
Trying to get a good photo with the Capitol in the background – but failing thanks to Charlie’s short temper. Nice face!
Loving Nana!
Reading Mama’s library book:
Being face-to-face with the meerkats gave Charlie the giggles:
Pamela has a last minute appointment at her daughter’s school tomorrow, so I get to do “kiss-n-ride” and drop Charlie off at school tomorrow! Usually I don’t even see him before I leave in the morning, so it’ll be a treat to do the school run!
No comments:
Post a Comment