Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nap time!

Pre-lunch: trip to the neighborhood park for swinging, climbing, running, sliding, monkey bars (sort-of), playing in the sandbox, and watching other kids.

 016   019 021 022 026 029 030 

Post-lunch: trip to the Lee District Rec Center’s soft playroom for climbing, jumping, crawling, running, sliding and yelling:

034 035 036 037 038 039 040  042 043 044 045 046

Now: NAPTIME.  I’m wondering if he’ll wake up before tomorrow…

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that a comb he's holding on the swings? That is so random and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, yes, very observant! He found our beach bag, and I keep one of those big plastic combs in there, since the only time I ever use it is at the beach/pool. For some reason he loves it. Last night he was carrying around the comb and an oven mitt. It looked like he was planning for a weird improv skit or something.