Thanks everyone for the concern for Charlie's health. He's feeling much, much better. He still has a rather brutal cough, but at least he's not coughing until he tosses his cookies anymore! That was not so fun. His spirit is back, the marathon naps he's been taking to catch up have made it a lot easier for me to get work done today. George and I have both been working from home, since this morning's white-out conditions would have made our respective commutes pretty dangerous. It's been nice to get a little extra time with Charlie. Plus, he is still sleeping a lot to catch up after being sick, so we have had plenty of quiet time to work.
Unfortunately I seem to have picked up a touch of what Charlie was fighting over the weekend. Mine has mainly just been a head cold, and while my clogged sinuses have made changing diapers that much more pleasant, I am ready to regain my sense of smell! The mouth breathing is getting very old. Though I feel a bit guilty considering it means he's feeling punky, I love how snuggly sickness makes Charlie. The silver lining to his discomfort is that he wants to be held and rocked and snuggled. But it also makes it very hard to avoid all those germs!
We are so hoping that we've seen the end of the dramatic winter storms around here this year. I am ready for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment