Saturday, February 13, 2010

My mom grew up in the 80s...

...and as a result, she couldn't resist these leg warmers, even though they aren't very practical. My mom thought they were so cute, and took way too many photos of me with my chunky thighs hanging out, not to mention my undershirt (just so you know, that is NOT my diaper peeking through). My dad is not a fan of the leg warmers, so I probably won't have to wear them very often, thank goodness. And at least they have skull and crossbones on them, so I can preserve some of my masculinity while dressing like an extra in Flashdance.






2 comments:

Our Family said...

Charlie does look absolutely adorable in thigh-high leg warmers! A husband-approved way to use them...put them on under pants when the pants are getting too short but still fit around.

Lately Jacob has been too skinny to wear the next size up pants (they fall right off) but the current pants are too short - especially in this chilly weather. Scrunched leg warmers are keeping his ankles plenty warm and Dad ain't complainin'!

Anonymous said...

Sue, that's a good idea. I've also seen them worn on arms on the Etsy page where I ordered them, so I'm thinking that way would be approved as well. I'm not giving them up!