Charlie has been SLEEPING this weekend. I think this cold is wearing him out! Last night his daddy had a bachelor party to attend, so he and I were having a low key weekend at home. It was really low key for him - he fell asleep at 7:45 in my lap. I put him down, but should have known he wasn't down for good. Around 9 (which is when he usually goes to bed), he started fussing, so I got him and gave him a bottle and we played for an hour or so. He went down again a little after 10, and then slept until 10:30 this morning! I kept going in to check on him and make sure he was still breathing. Finally at 10:30 I woke him, worried that he was going to be VERY off-schedule otherwise. Since then, he's taken a 3 hour nap as well, and is currently rubbing his eyes (it's 6:45 p.m.). I guess he just needs to sleep those germs off! It's been a rainy, overcast day here, so it's been a good day for napping. He sounds just like a piglet because of his stuffy nose (no swine flu jokes, please!) - every breath has a distinctly oink-y sound to it. But he's in good spirits anyway - when he has been awake, he's been mostly happy. See?

My project for the weekend was to pack up all the clothes that don't fit him anymore. I ended up with SIX bins of clothes! Now Charlie's dresser and closet look a little bare, but in reality, he has plenty to wear. He just no longer has a different onesie for each day of the month! Hopefully at some point another baby Griffin will wear some of these - but in the meantime, if anyone needs borrowed baby boy clothes, let me know!
1 comment:
that's too funny, i also spent today going through alice's clothes and putting away what doesn't fit her any longer, while sam was away at a bachelor party. except i need to buy more bins because i've got large stacks of clothes piling up in her closet!
Post a Comment