
It snowed a good part of last night and this morning, and our wonderful nanny Pamela wasn't able to make it, so I worked from home with Charlie. We stayed inside all day - it was cold and I had plenty to do - and he was an angel and kept himself occupied with his many toys so I could work. Finally around 6, before the sun went down, we bundled up and went outside for a few minutes in the snow.
He doesn't have a snowsuit, so he sat in a pizza pan in the middle of the snow so he wouldn't get wet. He wasn't sure what to think. We only lasted a few minutes!
Here's Charlie sporting his dad's snow hat:
And here's a glimpse of what mealtime is like at our house. I filmed this with one hand while feeding Charlie with the other, so pardon the bad aim! If the idea of eating green mush makes you squeamish, you might want to skip it.



1 comment:
Marie, that video doesn't just show what a good eater Charlie is, it also shows some great language development! Way to go, little guy!
Allison
Post a Comment