Most of the day, he's looked more like this:
I'm sure he'll snap out of it quickly. It's no fun to see him upset, but he isn't wheezing or struggling to breathe, which would be key signs that we might have a bigger problem than just a run-of-the-mill cold. He's an awfully strong little guy, and the doctors are impressed that he's stayed healthy this long, so hopefully he'll just shake this right off!
Earlier this week, we snapped some bath photos again - we've gotten rid of the baby bath and are now bathing him in the normal tub. He loves being able to splash around and usually manages to soak me in the process!
I want to say a quick thank you to those who have donated to our March of Dimes March for Babies team, "Charlie's Champions". We only just posted information a week or so ago, and are already halfway to our goal! Thank you all for your generosity for a great cause. We really appreciate it!
3 comments:
Hey Griffin family, this is Anjanie (Charlie's favorite GW nurse,lol). I just found out about this website. He looks like he's doing wonderfully. Great pics! Just wanted to stop by and say this blogspot is amazing and keep the great work! Give Charlie a kiss for me :)
Anjanie, We're so glad to hear from you!! We miss you and all the wonderful nurses at GW! Charlie is doing great - he's big and strong and such a joy! We'll definitely smooch him for you - and hopefully see you sometime soon! In fact, we're thinking of stopping by the NICU at some point on Tuesday, to say thank you on his 1st birthday. Any chance you'll be there?
I definitely miss you guys too, especially my buddy Charlie. Im gonna be there Tuesday, night shift of course. I would love to see him (kinda jealous that I missed his last visit, but everyone said how good he looked)! Im sooo happy to hear he's doing well. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment