

I guess it's a good thing we won't be doing any trick-or-treating this year!
Charlie had his first flu shot and RSV vaccination this week. We'll be getting the RSV treatment every 28 days through the winter months - yuck. I'm getting slightly better at handling when he gets shots, but it's still no fun to have to look in his happy little face and hold him knowing he's going to start screaming in minutes. It seems unfair that I can't at least warn him of what's coming... anyway, he screamed for the three shots this week but quieted down relatively quickly thereafter, and was great for the rest of the afternoon, so I was proud of him.
We're enjoying a relaxed weekend. It's rainy here - we tried to get out for a walk during a break in the storm, and I ended up getting soaked. Luckily Charlie's stroller is pretty water-resistant. He slept through the downpour. And we're glad our flowers are getting some much-needed rain.
Thanks to all of you who have told me you're still reading the blog - I appreciate the continued interest in how our little guy is doing, and the sweet comments! We'll keep posting - it justifies the hundreds of photos I'm always taking!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Hi Marie,
Charlie looks wonderful! These babies never cease to amaze me. You never would know that Charlie was a preemie with the way he is growing. He looks too cute in his lil' costume...even with the tears. :) Nyela is getting so big and is just a joy! To watch her grow and smile is such a blessing. I'm sure that you know what I mean. I read about your mom suggesting that you plant some flowers in your garden. That's so funny because my mom did the same thing. She took me to Lowes and picked out some tulip bulbs for me to plant in the front. I guess they know something that we don't. :) Take care!
Tamara
Post a Comment