Nana came to visit us last week. It was great to have her - Charlie loved seeing her. She was a huge help to me, also, since it gave me some time to focus on work while she got some one-on-one time with our little guy. It was very nice to have her, and we're looking forward to seeing her and the rest of the family at the beach in a few weeks!
On Friday, we went to the pediatrician, and were glad to hear that he thinks Charlie is doing well and growing! He's 8 pounds, 13 ounces now.
I know everyone really just wants to see more photos of the munchkin, but Blogger is not cooperating at the moment and keeps giving me "internal errors" so I'll have to post some photos later.
2 comments:
I showed Carl and Susannah Charlie's blog last night. Their twins were premies and in NICU for several weeks. The blog brought back loads of memories! The twins, now four years old, are doing great. You and Charlie have lots to look forward to! He's already catching up--almost 9 pounds--WOW!
Love ya,
Claire
Hey Charlie!! I'm so happy to hear that you're getting bigger and healthier every day!!
I'll be sure send wedding pics as soon as they're ready!
Katie
Post a Comment