Saturday, June 14, 2008

Visit from Uncle John

We have had a nice couple of days; Uncle John flew in on Friday night to meet Charlie and hang out with us for the night.

Charlie's still on tap to come home on Monday, and we'll sleep at the hospital tomorrow night, so we can get used to getting up in the middle of the night to do his feeding and changing, etc. So tonight is our last night of good sleep, I guess.
Charlie looks great now that all the tubes are gone, and in a cute outfit from his future good friend Alice Ledgerwood:









We're so excited to have him home!

3 comments:

Sarah Wood & Sam Ledgerwood said...

Charlie looks amazing, love the outfit!! :-)

Katie Weeks said...

Marie & George! This is so exciting!!! I hope Saturday night went well!! I can't get over how healthy Charlie is looking!! I'm so happy for all three of you!! Way to go Charlie!!
Katie M.

Claire Bettag said...

Just back from out of town and delighted to hear the good news. We look forward to seeing you all very soon! Congratulations, Marie, George. and Charlie!
Claire and Tom