Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lots of photos

Not much new to report, but I took about 50 photos of Charlie yesterday, and his sweet nurse Maria got a family photo for us:

3 comments:

Katie Weeks said...

Charlie is looking so well and y'all look so happy too! I can't wait to meet him some day! Keep up the good work Charlie!
Katie M.

mamacita_steph said...

Thank you for sharing the photos! The one of him yawning is really cute, but my favorite has to be the one of the three of you all together as a family. The time is getting closer and closer that you will all be together, under one roof. We can't wait.

Steph and Mark

Patti said...

It is great to see you looking so happy! What a beautiful photo!
Thanks for sharing and for posting so many pictures of this growing cutie pie.
I can't wait to hold him.

The whole family sends lots of love.

Aunt Patti and the gang